On Saturday, December 7th, 2019 the Sponsoring Committee will be hosting a fundraiser for your cadet’s squadron:
2019 Family Portrait and Christmas Open House @ the Barrack Green Armoury
Family Portraits – 10am to 4pm
- 10 minute sittings at $20/sitting
- Maximum of 6 people
- Sittings will occur at in 15 minute intervals between 10am and 4pm
- Portraits will be emailed within a couple of days!
- Please watch the 161 Facebook page later this week for the sign-up sheet
Open House – 11am to 2pm
- Bake Sale
- Cadets are to be in uniform. There will be a sheet available next week to for cadets to sign up for their volunteer time commitment
- Canteen – cold and hot refreshments
- The Band will be playing their repertoire, including the Christmas songs they have been practicing for the Santa Claus Parade!
Here is what our cadet families are requested to contribute:
- Bake Sale – EACH CADET is asked to supply 6 to 12 individually wrapped items worth $1 each (ex: cupcake, specialty decorated cookie, 2 regular cookies, large brownie or square, 2 pieces of fudge or chocolates, bag of caramel corn, etc..)
- Sign up for a family portrait sitting time slot.
- Invite your friends and family to drop in to the Open House! Come grab a drink & a sweet treat, and enjoy the sounds of the band as you take a break from your holiday errands!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at 644-8785 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you on
Sponsoring Committee Vice-Chair
161 CK Beveridge RCAC