Congratulations to our staff members 2Lt Kinney and 2Lt Cameron who were promoted last night!
Here are the updates for the week:
NO DRILL TEAM
6:30 – 9:00 PM – Band practice
6:00 – 9:00 PM – Recreational marksmanship, model building, RC flying, and flight simulation
6:20 – 9:10 PM – Regular Training Dress is t-shirt and tunic
– 8 Apr 17 – C7 Familiarization training for senior cadets (Level 4+) who will be attending C7 training weekend in Gagetown (at the armoury- times TBC)
– 9 Apr 17 – 1:00 PM –9:00 PM Squadron History Yearbook Restoration Project: Cadets, parents, and alumni are invited to assist with updating our history books for our 75th anniversary
– 15 Apr 17 – Swimming at the Canada Games Aquatic Center (2:00 PM) for all cadets
– 21-23 Apr – C7 Marksmanship Training Weekend (CFB Gagetown) for Level 4+ cadets
– 23 Apr 17 – 1:00 PM –9:00 PM Squadron History Yearbook Restoration Project: Cadets, parents, and alumni are invited to assist with updating our history books for our 75th anniversary
– 5-7 May 17 – Survival Training Exercise (Mandatory training for all cadets)
– 20-22 May 17 – Citizenship trip to Halifax for all cadets
– 4 Jun 17 – Annual Ceremonial Review Parade (Mandatory for all cadets – parents, guests, and the public are welcome to attend)
Many cadets received offers of participation for summer training courses. Please sign these forms and return to the squadron as soon as possible.
– League Tickets are now DUE – All cadets should return their league tickets the next time they are at a cadet activity
Reminder: If a cadet cannot make it to a Wednesday night/regular event, the cadet should leave a message on the squadron answering machine 632-3215. Please do not e-mail Capt Phinney or post on facebook. This will ensure the admin o gets the message and can mark the cadet as excused.
For more information check out our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/161aircadets/ and follow us on Twitter @161aircadets.