Here are the updates for the week:
Friday: Drill Team 1800 – 1900, followed by Band from 1900 to 2130 at the armoury
Sunday: Biathlon, Marksmanship, and Flight Simulation – 1800 to 2100 at the armoury (Note that RC Flying and Model Building will be starting soon)
Monday: Ground school from 1830 to 2030 at Simonds High School
Wednesday: Halloween Party with 527 RCACS. Meet at Simonds High School from 1830 – 2100 hrs. Go in to pool entrance (next to the football field). Dress is costume (no full face masks).
Annual Validation and Detailed Medical Forms – All returning cadets must bring back these forms ASAP.
– 26-28 Oct 18 – Gagetown Band Seminar. Cadets will be meeting at the armoury on Friday evening at 1830 hrs. The bus will be departing at 1900 hrs. Dress for the event will be uniform (t-shirt and tunic with parka). Cadets need to bring the following:
- Toiletries/personal hygeine items
- Shower sandals
- Music folder/pencil
- Water bottle
- Civilian clothing for Saturday evening/Sunday (including shoes)
- Cadet parka
Cadets will be staying the the barracks at Argonaut CTC. All meals will be provided. Cadets will be returning home on Sunday around 1600 hrs.
– 31 Oct 18 – No training – Happy Halloween
– Poppy Campaign (various dates) – please sign up for a shift
– 10 Nov 18 – Level training weekend, this is for Level 1, 2, 3 and 4 cadets. More information will be going out soon
– 11 Nov 18 – Remembrance Day, we will be attending the service in Grand Bay-Westfield.
For more information on events visit our website: https://161aircadets.ca/calendar/
Reminder: If a cadet cannot make it to a Wednesday night/regular event, the cadet should leave a message on the squadron answering machine 632-3215. Please do not e-mail Capt Meunier or post on Facebook. This will ensure the admin o gets the message and can mark the cadet as excused.
For more information check out our our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/161aircadets/ and follow us on Twitter @161aircadets.