Blog Detail

161 Sunday Training Cancelled (11 Feb 18) and Power Flying Update

11 Feb 18
Capt Phinney, A
No Comments

The weather is not on our side again. We are going to cancel activities for this evening – Sunday, 11 Feb 18 due to the weather forecast and freezing rain warning.

The cadets at the biathlon competition are on the way home now. They left Charlo just after 3:00 PM and have to make a stop in Moncton. They should be back at the armoury around 8:00 PM but we will have them call home when they get to Sussex.

The most up to date flying schedule is attached. Note that there are still empty spots. If we didn’t get a hold of you and you didn’t go flying in September, let us know. We will fill any remaining spots on Wednesday so if you did you flying in September you may have another chance to go.