Blog Detail

Power Flying Moved to Sunday (25 Feb 18)

21 Feb 18
Capt Phinney, A
No Comments

It’s looking like Saturday’s weather will not be favourable for flying so we have decided to move flying to Sunday. I apologize for changing the schedule again however we figured it was best to make the call now rather than on Saturday. This will give us this evening to try to arrange the schedule as necessary.

Please check the current time on the schedule (attached) and let us know tonight if you would like to trade times with someone as flying is now

As always, please check the website or facebook page on Sunday morning to make sure the event is still a go.